THE BENEFITS OF PILATES
Pilates is beneficial for general fitness, specific health conditions and most of all for overall well-being.
- Improves your posture by building strength from the inside out.
- Improves mobility and flexibility of all joints including the spine.
- Increases muscle tone.
- Facilitates injury prevention and physical rehabilitation.
- Builds better balance and coordination, particularly for the elderly.
- Alleviates aches and pains.
- Develops the function and efficiency of the lungs with improvement in circulation.
- Can be beneficial for medical conditions, such as Scoliosis, Arthritis, and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Makes you look and feel better.
- Relieves stress and tension and promotes a feeling of well-being.
- Expands body awareness.
- Integrates mind, body and spirit.
- Improves quality of life.
- Complements training for athletes and sportsmen.
Go back to WHAT IS PILATES?
Continue to CLASS SAFETY
Continue to PILATES PICTURES
Continue to PILATES VIDEOS
Copyright © 2019 Parker Pilates - All rights reserved